Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/u7405784/ipekyoluparkhotel.net/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-manager/create-contact-form.php on line 7
English | İpekyolu Park Hotel

English

Rooms

Our hotel is situated in an excellent location to best known touristic sights which offers a magnificent experience in tranquil nature.

  • 5 suit rooms
  • 26 twin beds
  • 33 french beds

> Our hotel has 64 rooms with capacity of 128 beds which are mainly 5 king suit26 twin beds and 33 french beds.

> Standart room has 30 m2 / Suit room has 60 m2 living area.

> All rooms are furnished and equipped with:

  • 32″ LED TV,
  • Telephone, wire and wireless internet,
  • A/C (Air Condition),
  • Door with Electronical Card System

  • Minibar,
  • Shower
  • Hair drier
  • Free Personal Safe Precious Things

> We are waiting for your enquiries for group and single reservations.

Rooms > Suit Room

 

Rooms > French Bed

 

Rooms > Twin Beds

 

Restaurant

There are two restaurants in the hotel:

  • Terrace restaurant of 600 guests capacity that can be seperated to serve as two part restaurant for 300 guests each,
  • Ground restaurant capable of hosting 200 guests.

All our restaurans have been designed to spend good time with your family and to host your guests for many organizations. No doubt you will have a wonderful time while you enjoy your meal of Turkish traditional cusine cooked by our talented chefs in restaurant where you will spend momentous time with your family.

Whe have one American Snack bar in our below ground and terrace restaurants.

Meeting Room

Hotel has a meeting room of 250 guests capacity on below the ground floor for different purposes.

Health Club

Moreover you can overcome the day’s tiredness in our fitness club, Turkish bath, massage room and vitamin bar.

Location

İpekyolu Park Hotel is situadet at 20 minutes distance to Trabzon City and Airport.

Please find below a summary of distances from our hotel to some touristic attractions.

> Sumela Monastery 16 km

> St. Sophia Church 24 km

> Vazelon Monastery 13 km

> Kustul Monastery 17 km

> Santa Ancient City 60 km

> Krome Ancient City 50 km

> Karaca Cave in Gümüşhane 70 km

Tourism > Natural Sports Facilities

Mountaineering Trails

  • Uzungöl > Demirkapı > Karakaya

Jeep Safari

  • Akçaabat > Düzköy > Kayabaşı Plateau > Lişer Plateau > Şolma Tourism Center > Maçka

Paragliding

  • Uzungöl > Karastel Hill
  • Uzungöl > Karaçımah Hill
  • Akçaabat > Karadağ Hıdırnebi Plateau
  • Düzköy > Çalköy District > Doğankaya Çayırbağı

Trekking

  • Maçka > Ocaklı > Kulindağı Plateau > Figanoy Plateau > Lişer Plateau > Kayabaşı Plateau > Haçka Plateau > Düzköy
  • Çaykara > Uzungöl > Karastel Plateau > Şekersu Plateau
  • Maçka > Altındere Valley > Sümela > Cami Boğazı Plateau > Çakırgöl > Zigana Pass > Hamsiköy (Ancient Historical Road) > Maçka

Tourism > The Museum of St. Sophia

Trabzon Ayasofya Church which serves as a museum today was constructed in the time of Manuel Comnenos I (1238-1263), one of the kings of Trabzon Empire. The bell tower to the west of the church was dated back to 1427 by the British traveller and researcher G.Finlay. On the west of the church are the remains of a chapel with three apses which is supposed to have belonged to an earlier period. Following the conquest of Trabzon by Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror, the structure was turned into a mosque and dec-lared as a momument of foundations.

Ayasofya had always drawn the attention of the travellers and scholars who visited the city for centuries.Among those are Evliya Çelebi (1648), Piton Tournefort (1701), Hamilton (1836), Texier (1864), Şakir Cevdet from Trabzon (1878) and Lynch (1893). The mosque which was ruined in time was renovated by the efforts Rıza Efendi from Bursa in 1864. During the World War I, the mosque building was used as a store house and a hospital before serving as a mosque again. Between 1958 and 1962, the mosque was restored to a museum with the cooperation of Edinburg University and Directorate General of Foundations, and it was opened to visitors after 1964.

The structure which exemplifies the Byzantine churches of the late period best was constructed with a square and cross shaped plan. Covered with a high central dome, the building has a narthex (hall at the entrance) and three naves. The nave at the centre is pentagonal, and the other two have semicircular apses. On the narthex, there is a chapel. On the north, west and south sides of structure are entrances with porticos. Its dome is supported by monolithic four marble columns, and arches and pendentives, and its dome and tambour are twelve cornered.

The structure was covered with different vaults around the central dome, and its roof was tiled in a way which gives different altitudes. Of superior workmanship, Stone reliefs of the structure reflect not only the influence of Christian art, but also that of İslamic art. Medallions decorated with interlocking geometric desings on the north and west sides as well as the porticos and niches on the west side bear the characteristics of stone carvings of the Seljuk period. The most splendid side of the structure is the southHere on this side, the creation of Adam and Eve is decorates the keystone of the arch on the south side, being the symbol of the Comnenos who surled the city for 257 years.Exterior of the main apse on the eastern.

Tourism > Sumela Monastery

Sumela Monastery, within the bordersof Altındere Village of Maçka District, was built on step rock cliffs at the skirts of Karadağ Mauntain which overlooks the Altındere Valley. Amoung the populace it is known as Virgin Mary Monastery.

The location of the monastery proves the tradition that the monasterieswere generally built outside the city, in forest, and nearby the waterside and caves. Sumela Manastery was built in the hanour of Virgin Mary, ant took its name from the world ‘Melas’ which means black.Although it can be thought that this name derives from the dark colour of the Karadağlar Mountains, the name Sumela comes from the black colour of the depiction of Virgin Mary. Tradition has it that the monastery was founded by two priests named as Barnabas and Sophranios during the time of Theodosius (375-395 AD), the Emperor of Byzantium.

On the order of the Emperor Justinian, the monastery was repaired and expanded in the 6.century by Belisarius, one of the generals of the Emperor.During the time of Alexios III of the Commenos Princedom (1349-1390), the Monastery gained more importance and its revenues increased by the firmans, Sumela was also enriched by the firmans of Manuel III, the son of Alexsios III and the following princes.

Like most of the monasteries, the rights of the Sumela Monastery were also protected by the Otoman Sultans, and given some privileges after the eastren Black Sea Coast had become under the sovereignty of the Turks. In the 18th century, the Sumela Monastery was mostly renovated and some of its walls were decorated with frescoes. After it had been expanded with larger buildings in the 19th century, it took on a magnificent appearance.During this period, it experienced its heyday, and it had became a haunt for many fo-reign travellers who mentioned about it in most of their writings. The monastery was dominated by the Russians during the occupation of Trabzon between 1916 and 1918, however, it was completely rescued from the occupation in 1923.Including the rock Church, several chapels, kitchen, student rooms, guest rooms, library and the Holy Spring of Orthodax Greeks the building complex of the monastery was built on a large area.

At the entrance of the monastery there is a big aqueduct which supplied water to the Monastery in past. A long at narrow staircase leads one to the mainentrance of the monastery. Next to entrance are the guard rooms, and the interior court is reached by a staircase from here. On the left, in front of the cave which was turned into a church are some monastery buildins. The library is on the right side. Again on the right is a building with a large balcony, covering the front side of the slope, which includes rooms for monks and guest. This building dates back to 1860. The frescoes on the wall that face the courtyard inside the Rock Church date back to the reign of Alexios III. On the other hand, the frescoes of the chapel date back to the early of the 18th century and these frescoes were in three layers, all of which belong to different periods. The one at the bottom is more superlar than the others.All these frescoes illustrate the Biblical scenes, Christ and Virgin Mary.

Tourism > Vazelon Monastery

The monastery is located among pine trees, 7 km west from Kiremitli village in Maçka district. On the area, there is a cave and a water spring. The monastery was first built in front of the cave.Church on the rooms of the monks in front of the cave which has survived to the present date back to the 19th century.

Tourism > Kustul Monastery

It is known as Peristera. This Monastery was build nearby the Şemşirli village in Maçka district in the middle of the 8th century. Only the base of the church has survived to the present.

Contact

İpekyolu Park Hotel

Hotel Manager > Şener EYÜBOĞLU

Address > İsmet Zeki Eyüboğlu Caddesi Konak Mahallesi No: 11 Maçka – Trabzon

Telephone > 0 (462) 511 00 10 (5 Hat)

Fax > 0 (462) 511 00 15

E-Mail > info@ipekyoluparkhotel.net

© 2015 Rüzgar Medya Ajansı ®